Pitza 42 (week 4)

This is week 4 on the Student Blogging Challenge. I am focused on the way Pitza 42, a pizzeria where they make pizza on pita bread, are helping the world, one step at a time. If you buy a meal, they will give one to someone who needs it for free.

This inspires me, because they are saving lives and still feeding people well. Pitza 42 is another good example of helping children have their basic needs met. This pizzeria was created by Ashton and Austin Samuelson. They are making a organization for childhood hunger around the globe.

Pitza 42 donates funds to an orginization called feed my starving children or f.m.s.c. for short. What they do is when you purchase a meal at Pitza 42 they give a meal to f.m.s.c.

But this orginization feels that they can save the world of starvation one Pitza at a time. If you would liketo check out their website sot that you can help save the world too click here –> Pitza 42 home website .

Click here for the –> meal for meal program.

If you had to pick an orginization what would it be and why? If you have been inspired say how?

Leave a comment to this post with your answer.  

2 thoughts on “Pitza 42 (week 4)

1. Hello, Kristin! Thank you for sharing information about Pitza 42 and their fine actions. I’ve lerned the details of the Meal for Meal program. The statistics is terrible: “Childhood starvation and malnutrition is a devastating problem, claiming more than 18,000 lives a day around the world”!!! And it is really great that they try to help. I would go to that restaurant every day but I don’t think we have it in Moscow. Where is this decent place situated?

If you have time, please, check out our blog http://kidblog.org/MrsFlowersClass3/. Maybe you will find some interesting information about how it is like in Russia and how we try to solve problems here. Bye for now!

2. I actually don’t know where the place is but a fun fact I knew about this because the lady who is the owner used to be our 1st grade teacher here in California. I really like your blog especially the Week 6 one! Thanks for checking my blog out!!
    -Kristin